page
" When I Read FanFiction "

READREFERENCELINKSSTORIESREQUEST















announcement
written by wufanyeol at Thursday 5 December 2013 & got 0 notes


Assalamujalaikum and annyeonghaseyo.

I just want to make an announcement that i have to let my fiction blog in hiatus mood, yet my story is not finish. I also deleted my previous stories because I want to make some update and change the characters if that is necessary. My latest story will be published in two weeks. After that I will update my previous story.

I just can't let my blog 'like nothing' so i edited this blog and post an announcement. And, i'm not going to edit this blog in a short time because next week I head to Brunei. I want to apologize because I can't fulfil my promise for publishing my story immediately after sitting for PMR examination.

I will end my entry here. 

-- Thanks for reading